OK, so I've been under the radar for a couple of weeks while we've been vacationing. Got a good sunburn that contributed to a nice dark tan, mowed, and mowed, and mowed, fished and swam and just plain relaxed. Looking forward to getting back into the blogging mode. About those daily posts I was going to do - uh yeah, bad plan right before vacation. I'll be trying to get my act together and get these going this week. In the meantime . . .
It's a Giveaway! How often do you see LOL when you're on the computer? Well, this Laugh Out Loud is a little different. Laugh Out Loud is a 221 page book from Women of Faith. These stories have been shared to "touch your heart and tickle your funny bone" by authors including:
- Martha Bolton
- Luci Swindoll
- Sheila Walsh
- Patsy Clairmont
- Karen Scalf Linamen
- Mark Lowrey
- and several others.
Take a look at what you'll find:
- Part 1 - I've Never Seen Those Kids Before In My Life! Laughing Out Loud At Our Children
- Part 2 - Say Goodnight Gracie! Laughing Out Loud At Our Spouses
- Part 3 - Dogs, Cats, and Caribou! Laughing Out Loud At Our Animal Friends
- Part 4 - Giggling In The Pews - Laughing Out Loud In Our Churches
- Part 5 - On The Road And In The Air - Laughing Out Loud At Our Traveling Adventures
- Part 6 - A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste! Laughing Out Loud At Ourselves
Random drawing will be at Friday, July 15th at 8 a.m. Winner will be posted here and notified to verify mailing address.
*To enter this drawing all you need to do is a leave a comment indicating your interest and telling me who is your favorite comedian or inspirational speaker.
*For another entry visit me on Facebook - and friend me and/or follow me if you like - then leave a separate comment here.
*For an additional entry share this post and leave a separate comment here how/where you shared.
*Finally, for an additional 5 entries, blog about this post and let me know with a separate comment here.
Blessings to all who enter!