Monday, April 2, 2012

Homeschool Mosaics - One More Thing on the Plate - Come Check it Out!


Well, by now my readers have been seeing a lot of buzz about something called Homeschool Mosaics.  Let me tell you a bit more about it.

A short while ago some of my homeschool blogger friends kicked around the thought of how we all have our own strengths and weakness, gifts and talents.  One friend commented that we should figure out a way to share all of this "wealth" with other homeschooling families.  One thing led to another, someone said something about perhaps creating a blog, we all circled, put out hands into the middle and said "Go!"  This is a great team of ladies with a lot to say about a lot of things.  Hopefully readers will find something useful, encouraging or even humorous.  Homeschool Mosaics is intending to be a blessing to the readers.  Go check it out - you know you want to!

As for my part ...
On the 13th of each month I will be putting up a post known as The Book Lady's Top 10.  The topic will be different each time.  I will be listing my top 10 picks for books on different topics.  Hopefully you'll find something there that you need or were not aware of.   I'll be telling a little bit about each book too, and I'll be sharing some other links and resources along the way.

Blessings!

You can also check out what's happening on Homeschool Mosaics on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or RSS feed.

No comments:

Bible verses Pictures, Images and Photos

Some Great Links

Blog Button photo BlogButton_zps9d4cfbd4.jpg MoneySavingMom.com Mama Jenn