Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Homeschool Mosaics, What's That?



Just wanted to share something with my readers in anticipation of something great!!  Several of my favorite homeschool blogger friends and I are launching a website called Homeschool Mosaics.  The site will go live April 2nd and will have a different writer with a different topic each day.  You'll probably recognize some of the writers and their blogs.  Stop by the new Facebook page, "Like" the new page, and watch there for more information.  I think you'll love the site, but, of course, I am biased.  Blessings!

Check out the Facebook page here .

1 comment:

Sara @ Embracing Destiny said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this! Are you one of the writers?

Bible verses Pictures, Images and Photos

Some Great Links

Blog Button photo BlogButton_zps9d4cfbd4.jpg MoneySavingMom.com Mama Jenn