Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Coming Soon - Don't Forget to Come Back for New Book Reviews



Life has been busy and slow at the same time around here.  The school year is finishing.  We are still experiencing frost and snow - in the middle of May!  Weddings, babies, and graduations are keeping us hopping.  In between the busyness I'm reading a couple of books for reviews.  Next week I'll be posting a review about an old order Amish book called The Miting.  Just a hint, it's a good book.  Then in a few weeks you can come back to catch a review of Love Letters from the Edge.  I've read quite a few books from Kregel, and I really enjoy telling  you about them.  If you'd like to see reviews from previous books, visit my archived posts.  

What's keeping you busy?  Read any good books you'd like to share?  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Bible verses Pictures, Images and Photos

Some Great Links

Blog Button photo BlogButton_zps9d4cfbd4.jpg MoneySavingMom.com Mama Jenn