I chose to check out Mama Jenn's 2013 Blogging Planner. Having looked at a variety of blogging planners, this was the one that stuck out for me. I really liked the set-up of the 4 pages for each month. The check boxes to ensure completion of each step were a nice "extra" too. This planner contains more than 50 pages. There are four different pages included for each month plus a number of bonus planning pages. Each month you'll find these four pages:
- Monthly Blog Calendar This page has a place for Titles, Dates, and Scheduling and Social Media check boxes to mark completion.
- Monthly Blog Planning This page includes columns for Major Blog Posts to Write (Giveaways/Reviews to Complete/Linkups/Upcoming Holiday and Events) and Blog-Related To-Do List and Goals. Again, there are check boxes to mark completed items.
- Giveaways/Reviews (a great place to keep links, drawing dates, and other details)
- Blog Post Notes (a place to keep notes and reminders about posts)
- Year at a Glance Calendar
- Monthly Blog Statistics (page views, unique visitors, RSS subscribers, email subscribers, and various social media followers (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest)
- Future Blog Post Ideas page with check boxes
I have a feeling this planner will be good for keeping me focused and on task. It has been great to have everything in one place while planning what to post next and in the future. Thank you Mama Jenn for making such a lovely and useful Blogging Planner.
If you'd like to check out the other Mosaic Reviews of various blogging planners click here
I didn't purchase anything for this review since the planner is free to download. Visit Mama Jenn's blog by clicking on the planner title above to get more information and to see her other freebies. I have provided an honest review based on my own use of this planner. Thoughts and opinions stated here are my own.