Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ok, It's a Wrap

Thanks for those of you who stop by to read my reviews.  I will be continuing to put up reviews of items, but after posting reviews for Zeezok Publishing and We Choose Virtues I will no longer be reviewing for TOS.  Recent internal and staff changes at the magazine have led to me submit my recent resignation.  No specific details will be posted here, but I do not feel that in good conscience that I can continue to work for TOS.  Thanks for stopping by and Blessings!


Watch for changes here--Change, it's a good thing. 

2 comments:

Cherie said...

I'm sad you're leaving the crew! I will watch for changes here, love the saying on that shoe! :-) I'm sure great things are coming!

Sara @ Embracing Destiny said...

Miss you on the Crew!

I'll still be stopping by to see what's new. =0)

Bible verses Pictures, Images and Photos

Some Great Links

Blog Button photo BlogButton_zps9d4cfbd4.jpg MoneySavingMom.com Mama Jenn