Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday - July 14, 2011

Ok, so the plan is that each Thursday I'll be focusing on the person/thing I'm most thankful for that week in the following categories:

I'm so thankful for my favorite mountainman, my hubby Steve, this week because he's there for the good and the bad.  He's a godly father.  He's a wonderful provider.  We'll be married 23 years in August.  




The best provision I'm most thankful for this week was someone willing to step in when I couldn't see a way to take care of a stupid mistake.  Thank you--you know who you are.

A Bible verse about thankfulness:  Phillipians 4:6-7  "Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto god.  And the peace of God which passes all understanding shall keep your minds through Jesus Christ."


The thing I'm most thankful for learning this week would be that grandma wants drama queen (my darling daughter) for a week in August.  This is such a blessing and a break for her and a fun time for grandma and grandpa.  The mom in me said "Give her jobs to do too, she's very capable."  Grandma already had a few in mind--hehehe.


I'm thankful that I don't have to clean up after a flood like so many this year.  We went through a flood in 1997 and were out of our house for a little over 3 months.  My prayers go out to everyone in this situation right now.

Blessings!

By the way, have you entered my Laugh Out Loud book giveaway for tomorrow at 8 a.m.? 

No comments:

Bible verses Pictures, Images and Photos

Some Great Links

Blog Button photo BlogButton_zps9d4cfbd4.jpg MoneySavingMom.com Mama Jenn