Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Things I'm Thankful for Today - because a little reflection on the week is a good thing:

  • My family, my friends and my great big God
  • The sunshine after so many blah days 
  • The opportunities we get to help someone else (physical assistance, emotional support, material needs, prayer, just being there) because it is a win/win opportunity and also often very encouraging for ourselves and humbling.
  • The ability to be a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to two great kids--who thankfully are less than perfect, just like their mom
  • My husband, my best friend, confidant, and provider for our family
  • The many friends I've met over the last year through the TOS Review Crew

Each Thursday I'll be focusing on the person/thing I'm most thankful for that week in the following categories:

  1. I'm so thankful for __insert name__ this week because__________________
  2. The best provision I'm most thankful for this week was_________________
  3. A Bible verse about thankfulness
  4. The thing I'm most thankful for learning this week would be______________
  5. I'm thankful that I don't have _______________________________
Don't forget to stop by, read the post, and leave a comment as to what you're thankful for. 

**Ok, so I missed Titus 2sday and Wishing Wednesday this week.  I guess I was overly optimistic in trying to get 7 days of new posts this week.  Hoping to actually have my act together next week.  Check back here and hold me accountable next week if you're able.

****Don't forget about the Swallows and Amazons book giveaway I posted for this week.  The winner will be randomly drawn at 8 a.m. tomorrow.

Blessings to you and yours!

No comments:

Bible verses Pictures, Images and Photos

Some Great Links

Blog Button photo BlogButton_zps9d4cfbd4.jpg MoneySavingMom.com Mama Jenn