- My family, my friends and my great big God
- The sunshine after so many blah days
- The opportunities we get to help someone else (physical assistance, emotional support, material needs, prayer, just being there) because it is a win/win opportunity and also often very encouraging for ourselves and humbling.
- The ability to be a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to two great kids--who thankfully are less than perfect, just like their mom
- My husband, my best friend, confidant, and provider for our family
- The many friends I've met over the last year through the TOS Review Crew
Each Thursday I'll be focusing on the person/thing I'm most thankful for that week in the following categories:
- I'm so thankful for __insert name__ this week because__________________
- The best provision I'm most thankful for this week was_________________
- A Bible verse about thankfulness
- The thing I'm most thankful for learning this week would be______________
- I'm thankful that I don't have _______________________________
**Ok, so I missed Titus 2sday and Wishing Wednesday this week. I guess I was overly optimistic in trying to get 7 days of new posts this week. Hoping to actually have my act together next week. Check back here and hold me accountable next week if you're able.
****Don't forget about the Swallows and Amazons book giveaway I posted for this week. The winner will be randomly drawn at 8 a.m. tomorrow.
Blessings to you and yours!